Send and receive serial data from a simple serial driver in your business
Receive data directly to a file
COM port 1-30
speed 75 -115kps
send to a string
What file is made a deposit?
Receive a maximum duration of 0-32000ms
To send the data once, many times, or constantly?
What is the data sent to the interval 0-32000 s?
Will my grip, but corresponds to line up the time stamp with time and date stamp, or nothing at all?
Will my driver action or is the only program in the background?
Are the received knowledge string search and replacement action?
Make your own various small program from the command line and then connect these together in a new bat program.
Usage instructions are always included; program.
Suitable for eg. The use of Smart-temperature sensors.
Example lue.bat serial February 2400 # TT00 2000 c: data.txt 11 0 3 AD
Serial.exe is a serial communication driver for Windows
It SENDS and receives ASCII strings to and from serial Portone at the time, many times or continously
It can work invisible on background or visible in the debug mode
Search and replace strings in the Received data
You can set the COM port, speed, Received string length etc. in the command-line parameters
============ Command line start, 9 needed
Serial.exe with 12 paramaters
PORT SPEED SENDSTRING WAITMS RECEIVEFILE RECEIVED_CHARNR
REC_COUNTER PERIODSEC TIME MODE DEBUGMODE SEARCH
the where parameters are
1.PORT January 1 to 30 = COM1 etc
2.SPEED 75-115200 E.G. 2400 = 2400 baud
3. SENDSTRING string to send 0-32000 eg charcters # TT00
4. WAITMS How long to wait in responce 0..32000 ms, eg 100
5. RECEIVEFILE Where to save Received data, eg timestamp C: data.txt
6. RECEIVED_CHARNR how many characters driver must reveive before the data is saved 0..32000 eg 10
7. REC_COUNTER How many times driver receives data 0.32000, 0 = no limit, eg 3600
8. PERIODSEC How many seconds driver has to wait before it send next string 0..32000 eg 1
9. TIME MODE = A time stamp, B = no timestamp, C = date, time stamp eg A
10. DEBUGMODE D = display, A = No display E. G. D
11. SEACRHSTRING search string in the Received data
12. REPLACESTRING repacle searched string Received data
Example: + vbCrLf Serial.exe January 2400 # TT00 100 c: temp.txt 10 0 1 CD
this means COM1 2400 baud send '# TT00' string wait 100 ms answer for 10 characters'
0 = receive continiously C = time stamp for each row, D = show the data in the visible window
============ Example ser.bat ======================
SERIAL 1 2400 # TT00 1000 C: data.txt 10 0 3 AD TT00 $ 0,
COM1, 2400 baud, send string: # TT00, wait 1000ms receive 10 chars,
0 = continously, A time stamp = D = Debug mode
Search string '$ TT00' and replace this with '0,'
serial January 2400 # TT00 2000 c: data.txt 11 0 3 AD
piece data.text file after measurement
12: 17: 48, TT00 $ 024.7 +
12: 17: 51, TT00 $ 024.7 +
12: 17: 54, TT00 $ 024.7 +
12: 17: 57, TT00 $ 024.7 +
12: 18: 00: TT00 $ 024.7 +
12: 18: 03: TT00 $ 024.7 +
12: 18: 06 $ 024.6 + TT00
The program is used, for example. storing veterinarians blood values of measurements.
For this pirpose have been made to the software version, which does not require parameters (9600.8, n, 1 COM: data deposit in c: test.txt file is no need to appoint komonetoja device). Price the same as the basic model. This parameters are always the right ones.